Thursday, August 14, 2014

Life in the last four years

So the last time I really sat down to write a post on this blogger was back in 2010. In the course of four years a fair amount of things have changed in my life and the world around me. Some great things and very few bad things. So at twenty-four I am kind a of making a return to this blog.

In the course of four years I have changed to a fair point. I got to visit Europe for a couple of days back in 2011 where I got to visit places like the Vatican City, London, Rome, Pairs, and other couple of places. That trip for me was pretty life changing ... or so it seemed at the time.

Then I got to graduate college after five years in 2013 in which after a lot of switching back 'n' forth with majors I ended up with two Bachelors by accident. So yea and now on to paying back students loans.

Other major news I got married to my college sweet heart and moved half way cross country to one of the bible belt states in the past year. Moving to an area where there is a church on every street corner does kind a of open your eyes to things about religion. Which in part made me want to return to this blog. Because in the course of the year I been out here I have actually been turned off of what made religion interesting to me several years ago when I first started writing.

So keep tune. I may or may not write in here often but I'll at least should have some interesting things to say.

No comments: